- Who Is Eligible To Participate in NAPCA SCSEP?
- Age 55 years or older
- Have an income at or below 125 percent of the federal poverty level
- Eligible to work in the United States according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986
- Reside in one of that counties that NAPCA SCSEP serves
If you are interested in SCSEP, please fill out an application form and send it to your local project site or fax it to 206-624-1023 attention to SCSEP.
- English Participant Application Form
- Chinese Participant Application Form
- Korean Participant Application Form
- Vietnamese Participant Application Form
How Organizations Can Be Involved in NAPCA SCSEP
Organizations who want to become a host agency with NAPCA SCSEP must fit into one of two criteria:
- Private non-profit organization with current 501(c)(3) designation from the Internal Revenue Service; or
- Government agency
If your organization is within the area of our project sites, fit the qualifications, and interested in participating as a host agency please fill out host agency application form and send it your local project site or fax it to 206-624-1023 attention to SCSEP.