NAPCA is committed to maintaining the privacy of our website visitors and donors and upholds the confidentiality of your personal information. Our goal is to inform and educate the public about our programs which are available to all elders but target the needs of AAPI elders. NAPCA does not share, sell, rent, or trade information about its donors and other contacts. The personal information you provide is solely utilized to process your donation, to register your attendance at an event or meeting, or to respond to any information requests you may have. All personal information provided to us is stored in databases located on servers which are behind firewalls. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of NAPCA.
How information is used
Visitor logs are used on this site for statistical purposes only. No attempt will be made to identify or collect personal information about users. NAPCA may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, which may include your IP address, session time, click path analysis, and the pages you request. NAPCA will only use this type data in an aggregate form which does not identify you personally.
The types of information we may collect and maintain include:
- Contact information: name, organization, address, email address
- Payment information: credit card number with expiration date, billing information
- Information concerning how you heard about NAPCA
- Your request to receive periodic updates such as mailings and newsletters
- Donor giving history kept on file for IRS purposes and used in our development process
NAPCA may publicly recognize a donor’s name unless explicitly requested by donor to remain anonymous when making a donation.
Questions and contact information