Office of Mission Support/Office of Information Security & Privacy (OISP)
Program / Management Analyst, Level III
NAPCA needs a senior 55 years of age or older (PL-98-313) to work under the Senior Environmental Employment (SEE) Program, for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in Washington, DC.
Qualifications: Must be 55 years of age or older. A high school graduate with experience in Privacy. Fluent in the use of computers and Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track all movements of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) incidents throughout the entire process.
- Track all movements of System of Records Notices (SORNs) throughout the entire EPA Lean Management System (ELMS) process.
- Reporting on the status of each PII incident and Privacy Act System of Records Notices (SORN) process.
- Assist in the tracking of data calls.
- Assist in the tracking of Inspector General (IG), Government Accountability Office (GAO), and other external agencies.
$14.00 per hour / 40 hours per week. Temporary year-to-year. Holidays, vacation, sick leave. Available program-paid medical insurance, and enrollee-paid dental and vision plans.
Send your resume and cover letter to Rosalind@napca.org.
*** This position is in support of a Federally Funded Program with a defined hourly rate ***