The National Asian Pacific Center on Aging is seeking candidates 55 years of age and older for the position of Water Division Information Manager with the U.S. EPA Senior Environmental Employment Program.
This position offers a hybrid schedule of in-person and telework.
- Must be at least 55 years old (Public Law 98-313) and U.S. citizen.
- BA/BS Agriculture, Chemistry, Biology
- Minimum of 10 years related experience in: environmental science or policy including work with tribes.
- Previous experience in database development and maintenance, information management and analysis.
- Database development and maintenance. Experience in tribal environmental needs and priorities.
Support the development, use and reports from the U.S. EPA’s Region 10 EPA-Tribal Environmental Plans (ETEP) Database for both the Water Division (WD) and the Region more broadly.
Position functions include review, synthesis and analysis of tribal program priorities and data and development of information management systems/databases. Provide expert advice and recommendations to management and staff on WD and Regional Tribal program work and priorities.
Oversee all information management requirements for the Puget Sound and Columbia River and other regional estuary programs.
Provide direction for program staff on complying with regional records requirements/schedules of paper and digitized files.
Work with the Columbia River program on setting up standard reporting requirements for program grants.
Support the Water Division and Region 10’s ETEP tracking and response effort by maintaining a
Benefits: $21.01 per hour. Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave. Program-paid medical insurance and enrollee-paid dental and vision plans available. This position is reviewed annually and may or may not be renewed.
**This position is in support of a Federally funded Employment Program with a defined hourly rate**
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $21.01 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
U.S. EPA follows federal guidelines regarding COVID-19 safety and reopening procedures. For more information visit www.epa.gov.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Seattle, WA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location